Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Martin Solveig & Dragonette - About My Business (Rock-It! Scientists Remix)

Well I'm not the biggest fan of remixes or mash-ups or anything like that, but this one really grabbed my attention for some reason. It is somewhat of a mash-up/remix of a chopped up line from Drake's "Forever" and some vocals from the song "Hello" by Martin Solveig & Dragonette, all mashed up with an original beat (listen through something with really good bass). The remix is done by some guys called the "Rock-It! Scientists" who I don't really know anything about. Hahah check it out and download below:

Martin Solveig & Dragonette - About My Business (Rock-It! Scientists Remix) Download

P.S: If you are having trouble downloading or you don't know how, check the tab at the top of the page to learn how!

No comments:

Post a Comment