Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Young Prince and Moosh & Twist: OCD

So last night I went to a Moosh & Twist: OCD and Young Prince concert over at Jaxx and I thought I might as well introduce you guys to them since I really liked it.


First off, I'll talk about Young Prince. Young Prince is straight out of Washington DC, who attends college in Greensboro, North Carolina. He's worked with plenty of sick artists like Brenton Duvall, Chiddy Bang, and many many more. He has 2 mixtapes out right now, "Prep Matters" and his more recent mixtape, "WAR" I strongly advise you to check them out and download them from Datpiff, you won't regret it.  Check out the mixtapes below:

Here's a few of my favorite songs from W.A.R:

Young Prince - Strange Times (feat. Brenton Duvall)


Young Prince - Johnny Bravo


Young Prince - Good Vibrations (prod. by Brenton Duvall)


Here's some of my favorite songs from Prep Matters:

Young Prince - Prep Matters

Young Prince - That Feel Good


Now I'll go ahead and talk about Moosh & Twist: OCD (Twist on the left, and Moosh on the right). These guys are from Philly, and believe it or not, they're only seniors in high school. They came with really high energy and their lyrics are on point. Unfortunately, they don't have a whole lot of material out yet, but that will all change tomorrow when they drop their first mixtape, which I'll be sure to post. But to tide you over until then, here's a few songs:

Moosh & Twist: OCD - Black Forest Gummie Worms

Moosh & Twist: OCD - City Kids

Moosh & Twist: OCD - Since Day One

No comments:

Post a Comment